Financial Services Case Study
Enhanced Security for Data Sharing With Client & Subcontractor
For the processing of payroll, employees are required to provide a substantial amount of sensitive personal information in the form of official documents to the concerned team.
Multiple teams (payroll, HR, finance, compliance, etc.) work on this process and have access.
Employee data can be compromised, and failure to protect it can seriously damage the reputation of the business.
See how we are helping our customers in protecting employees’ sensitive data and complying with regulations when laws like DORA are forcing a shift from compliance to a risk-centric approach.
Problem: Safety of Personal Information in case of Data Breach
- Exposure of personal data in outsourcing.
- Security of outsourced data at the subcontractor’s place.
- Compliant with privacy laws.
- Digital Operational Resilience Testing.
because of vulnerabilities
Should not be shared
Details can be traced back to the individual.
Requires repetitive manual operations
- Outsourcing of depersonalized data.
- Exposure of depersonalized data would not harm individuals.
- Designed to comply with GDPR, DSA, DMA, DORA, and other relevant laws.
- Sound digital resilience strategy and framework.
because of digital operational resilience
Possible to be shared
Details can’t be traced back to the individual
Automation is provided
Unique Selling Point
Sharing of depersonalized files
Using FileSafe, the financial firm could get depersonalized files from clients and could also send the same to a subcontractor if needed
Greater Safety Measures
Personal information is replaced with relevant equivalents for outsourcing
Becoming Digitally Resilient
Risk of personal information exposure in data breach is mitigated
Individuals could not be traced from depersonalized data
One-way data transformation